Przewalski Cycling Leg Warmers, Biking Leg Sleeves, Windproof Bike Knee Warmers for Men/Women-M
- SNUG LEG SLEEVES FOR WINTER ACTION – Don’t let the cold weather scare you off from exercising! Whether you’re jogging or riding your bicycle, these knee warmers’ windstopper soft shell fabric will wrap you warm. A cozy layer to keep out the cold!
- WARM, WINDBREAKING DESIGN – The fleeced fabric interior is very soft, lightweight yet resistant. The elastic multilayer composite material protects your legs and knees from the cold, helping the thermal sleeves fabric to generate heat as you move
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY FOR NIGHT SAFETY – It’s not enough to be warm. Your safety comes first! So, there’s always a reflective logo on each leg or arm warmer signed by Przewalski. Because we’re here to keep you warm AND visible in low-light conditions!
- ULTRA QUALITY STITCHING – The tailoring line structure is optimized for energic, active youth. It includes a breathable mesh fabric on the front side. Professional 3D design that allows complete flexibility and guarantees a good circulation of blood
- YES, NO SLIDING DOWN! – The anti-slip silicone leg grips keep the warmers firmly in place. They’re also smooth enough to prevent abrasions or chafing. At last, you can enjoy cold outdoor bike rides or runs without worrying about stuff sliding down.
Product descriptionIn cold weather, the motivation to continue outdoors workouts is struggling to survive. Until now! And if you were using “winter” or “freezing cold” as excuses, BAD NEWS! Introducing the Przewalski leg warmers for biking! We’ve designed the most comfortable and perfectly fit cycling leg warmers. They’re the windbreaking fleeced shelter your legs need to stay warm in harsh temperatures. Block cold while allowing natural airflow! Designed with optimal air permeability in mind, these cycling knee warmers will protect your skin from wintry breezes without harming or suffocating it. Gear up for year-round biking! Our thermal leg warmers are an excellent addition to your cycling wardrobe/clothing. Why choose Przewalski cycling leg and arm warmers? 1. Super fit, tight AND comfortable - an anti-slip tape prevents them from sliding.2. The ultra-thin, lightweight design allows complete freedom of movement.3. An elite selection of breathable fabrics. Wrap your skin in warmth yet allow it to breathe!4. Super stretchable, large leg warmer bike - perfect for active youth, men, women or anyone who loves to stay healthy and in shape!5. Black but Night-Riding ready! The reflective logo enhances your visibility in low-level light.6. Wool-like fleece is one of the best wind proof shield to cover up your knees in chilly weather. Universal use. Ideal for outdoors Any work, commuting, indoors or outdoors activities you are up for, do not let cold stop you. These cycling leg sleeves (aka mens knee warmers) are as are versatile as leg warmer for men can get! Perfect for sport, jogging, climbing, hiking, camping, skating, running, fishing, riding, hunting or cold work sites. What else can you ask from bicycle leg warmers?
notthebestreviewer5.010-01-2018Pretty tight. Maybe order a size up? I'm not a big guy by any means. I'm 135 pounds, 5'10, my waist size is 30. With that being said, the medium size fits pretty tight/snug. I'm not sure if I should have ordered the next size up or not, or if that's how they're supposed to feel. I'll update my review when I've had the chance to wear them in varying degrees of temperatures and wind. I do bike in single digit temperatures for my work commute, and even below 0, so I'll also include any layering that I did with them also. For now 4 stars. I'm hoping to bump it up to 5 when I know how well it handles freezing temperatures and winds. UPDATE. Five stars! These are amazing! They're really thermal and windproof. After washing them a couple times, they fit a lot better and no longer feel as tight, just right. They're still a little difficult to get on but that's all right. They do the job. I've worn these in 14F degree temperatures with a pair of thermal tights above them, and windproof/waterproof pants above those. I'm really glad I got these.
Amazon Customer5.014-01-2018excellent value! Will Buy Again. Quality materials and Construction. Very satisfied with a purchase, First Rate Company.
Lynda Carriveau5.010-02-2018Warm. Not thin. Material is thick and warmer than a lot of brands. Fits as on size chart.
Bao Vo5.004-05-2018High Quality for little price This leg warmer is perfect for those chill day in the fall and early winter too. They are high quality for the price that you paid and I totally love it!!
Donald K Pohlman5.024-09-2018Quality product at a very affordable price Good fit and quality construction. The zipperless construction means you need to remove your shoes to put them on and take them off, but that seems like an acceptable tradeoff for the price.
Fifty Sippy5.021-10-2018Worked well At first, I wasn't too sure about buying leg sleeves. The price allowed me to take a chance. I have only used them once, but they fit great - didn't move while riding, and they were comfortable. I bought mediums based on measurements. I rode for two hours with temperatures in low 50's. My legs were never cold or hot (which was a fear wearing sleeves). I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy cycling pants.
MT Nester5.022-10-2018Love Przewalski products I now have Przewalski Basics Bike bib shorts, their Helmet Liner and now the Leg warmers. The products are very solid and built to last. The prices are excellent, giving a lot of value for your money.
DK Smith5.026-10-2018Higher quality than expected For the price, I didn't expect more than a run of the mill leg warmers. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a quality pair. They are double layers of fabric with a fleece lining. The outside layer is a lycra/spandex material. The knees are reinforced on the front and at the back of the knee, there is only one layer of fabric to avoid bunching while peddling. These leg warmers were definitely designed for cyclists. I am 6'3" with fairly skinny legs and size large fits perfectly.